Kit Cat SOYA CLUMP litter is a 100% biodegradable cat litter made from soy with a mild aroma. This unique product is made from the insoluble parts of soybeans found in the production of soy milk. Normally, this insoluble part of soy is thrown away, but Kit Cat innovates and gives it a new purpose so that this material is reused to make cat litter, becoming an Eco-Friendly company.
This cat litter works as an excellent liquid absorber as it can absorb moisture up to 3 times more compared to traditional litter. With an instant clumping formula, it clumps on contact with liquid and has a subtle green tea aroma.
SOYA CLUMP is compostable, easy to collect and its rapid absorption protects the cat and the litter box from the bad smell of urine. Kit Cat cat litter is produced with natural, food-grade soy that contains no chemicals or synthetic dyes, making it safe for cats and the home in general.
- 7L absorption capacity: It clumps quickly and prevents sand from sticking to the box.
Eco Friendly: A sand made with natural biodegradable soybeans.
- All ages: for puppies, adults and senior cats of all breeds.
- 99.9% free of suspended dust: The particles gradually settle in the bottom of the sandbox and, as there is no dust in the air, you can breathe without problems.
- Easy to maintain: It is easy to remove the clumped parts of the sand to keep the box clean.
- Soft on paws: Perfect litter for cats with sensitive paws.
- 100% safe: No added chemicals and safe for puppy, adult and senior cats.
- Odor control: Effectively eliminates odor in 5 minutes.
- It does not stick: Prevents the cat from spreading sand particles all over the house.
- Easily transportable : Each bag only weighs 2.5kg and, being vacuum packed, takes up very little space.
Recommendation for use
We recommend filling the sandbox with 2 bags to obtain the appropriate thickness of sand of 5-7cm.
Step 1: Fill your litter box with a minimum depth of 5-7 cm of Kit Cat SoyaClump. You probably have a large litter box, we recommend that you add 2 bags of SoyaClump the first time so that it has enough depth.
Step 2: The portion used by pets absorbs urine and accumulates instantly, also trapping odor.
Step 3: Remove the clumped portion and fill the litter box with the same amount from a new bag.
Step 4: Throw the portion in the trash, down the toilet, or use it as plant fertilizer.
If you have more than one cat, it is advisable to discard the litter used most frequently.
For hygiene reasons, it is best to wash your hands immediately after cleaning or emptying the tray.