Can of complementary wet food for cats with 100% natural ingredients of Chicken with Tuna . Without grains, without gluten and without by-products . Recipe made with the best raw materials and with the essential nutrients so that your cat has a quality diet for its optimal development.
Kit Cat we are one of the few brands that We incorporate prebiotics into our recipes, achieving a more active intestinal flora and improving the immune system. of the felines. We also add essential nutritional components such as Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6 and Taurine , providing an extra benefit for the cat's well-being.
Chicken with Tuna Recipe
For the Chicken with Tuna recipe we have selected the best chicken and tuna Nice , we have boned and chopped , and we have incorporated it into the can in tasty sheets so that the cat can enjoy chewing all the ingredients.
Advantages of Kit Cat wet cat food
- Made with 100% natural ingredients and top quality.
- It is rich in Omega 3 and 6 , which helps to have a healthy heart, skin and coat.
- Low in calories.
- Contains Fructooligosaccharides They facilitate digestion, stimulate immune function and the synthesis of vitamins.
- Contains Taurine which helps to have healthy eyes.
- It's a diet 100% grain-free, no by-products and no artificial preservatives.
- High water content to guarantee good hydration in your cat's daily diet.
At Kit Cat we want to be transparent with you and offer you all the information about the nutritional components of our products. If you want more information, you can access our Annex of nutritional components .
Composition: Fresh Boneless Chicken 25.37%, Fresh Boneless Tuna 17.73%, Tuna Extract 3%, Fructooligosaccharides 60mg, potassium chloride.
Additives (per kg): Vitamin E 60mg, Taurine 60mg.
Analytical Components: Crude Proteins 10.0%, Crude Fats 0.05%, Crude Fibers 1.0%, Crude Ashes 2.0% Moisture 86.0%.
Metabolic energy: 47kcal/100g.
Use and Specifications
- Serve food at room temperature. Once the can is opened, store it in the refrigerator and finish over the next 48 hours.
- You can feed your cat with dry food and combine it with wet food to offer a much more balanced diet.
- Always make fresh, clean food and water available to your cat.
- Complementary food For cats from 2 months of age.
Recommended daily ration
Give your cat a can or two a day and combines feeding with dry food to offer optimal nutrition for its development.